Saturday, June 16, 2007

Review of bed #2

The second of my sojourns was spent at my friend Suzie's while she was away in Ireland.

I rate it as follows:
Aesthetics - 7/10
Comfort - 7/10
Quality of sleep - 8/10
Hospitality of hosts - 10/10
Total - 32/40

Comments - it was very light in the room so I kept waking up early, but I quite like being woken gently by natural light rather than being torn from a darkened womb-like state by a harsh alarm so that suited me just fine. Nermal the cat was delightful company. She's a special needs cat, with one too many toes (are they still toes in cats?) on each paw, who is ridiculously soppy. I discovered a great Indian takeaway round the corner who did a mean saag chicken.

1 comment:

silas said...

Yes they are still called toes. And only one too many? Not trying hard enough that cat

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_west/6741167.stm