Friday, June 22, 2007

On the move again

This afternoon I'm off to my friend & colleague Sophie's to flat sit while she's on holiday (a cruise round Turkey & Greek islands incidentally). So it's time for another bed rating.

I've been staying at my friends Cindy & Fred's house, in their daughter Jessica's room, as she's away at Cambridge. Their other daughter, Davara, is doing her A-levels at the moment (also likely to be going to Cambridge) and her to-ing & fro-ing to exams and constant revision has reminded me what it was like to be at college. Okay, that's a bit of a lie. When I did my A-levels I think the full extent of my revision was flicking through a couple of my text books while lying in the sun. I got Bs regardless, but it's probably indicative of why I didn't go to Cambridge. Mind you, I did choose dossy subjects - Theatre Studies & Communication Studies (I dropped Sociology). Anyway, here goes:

I rate it as follows:
Aesthetics - 10/10
Comfort - 9/10
Quality of sleep - 10/10
Hospitality of hosts - 10/10
Total - 39/40

Comments - Cindy, Fred & Davara couldn't have been more friendly and hospitable - I have begun to feel like one of the family and am very sorry to be leaving! Fortunately, I'll be back here next month to house sit when they go on holiday...

No comments: