Thursday, October 28, 2004

Tex Mex is great

Here is my tiny namesake (taken on my camera so excuse the terrible quality):

Mia & Ella Mia! Posted by Hello

Just spent a delightful evening with my friends Guy, Chris & Jonathan (as well as m'dear hubbie of course), woolfing down tex mex, ranting about how crap football is and despairing at the merest thought that Dubya might get elected again. Surely not? Guy reckons this election is unwinnable and that it will be legal suit followed by counter-suit until about 2007. He's probably right. And by the way, jalepeno poppers are the greatest foodstuff ever invented.

1 comment:

Mia said...

No typo: Jalopeno Poppers are jalopeno peppers stuffed with cream cheese and deep fried in breadcrumbs. No amyl nitrate in them as far as I know but I certainly get a rush from them...

Trust your mind to leap to that conclusion Mick!