Saturday, October 09, 2004

Breastfeeding, yoga & biker jackets

I've had a very frustrating day - been over to one of my clients house today to help her with a few breastfeeding problems she's having. I find it quite the hardest part of my job. For lots of women breastfeeding is no problem at all, some have a bit of a tricky start but all go after that, and a few (fewer than you'd think...) take quite a lot of input before you can really get it started. This is such a case and I find myself getting SO personally involved...very tricky to handle. Anyway, she's quite my most favourite client, we get on like a house on fire and she's very determined to make it work, so I'm sure it'll all work out okay.

I missed yoga again today though, because I went round to her instead. That's five weeks I've missed now! Two because of our holiday, one because of the bike exhibition, one because of filming last week...bad girl.

In other exciting news, I bought a new bike jacket today (I look a bit nicer in it than the girl in the photo I reckon, not so bulky, but maybe I'm deluding myself) which should keep me safe and warm over the winter...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clicked on the link and it flashes onto loads of pictures of jackets. Did you buy them all ? There again, need I ask ?? ("well, I got to the till and the already discounted price was surprising half as much again.....!"). I won't tell Tudor if you don't want me to (however, can I borrow??). Agree with Mike (!!)'s comments about head being morphed on - Frankensheila! JEN

Anonymous said...

I've missed yoga for about 18 months now. I was really busy doing..er...um....well, you know, so busy I can't even remember! I'm thinking of taking up pilates instead. Anyone tried it ? JEN

Mia said...

They are all the same jacket but with different colour schemes...I bought the all black one cause I'm ROCK hard. Actually, I was told the jacket was £129.99 and when i got to the till they said 'oh hang on, it's only £99.99'. I said my family won't believe this has happened to me again...!