Friday, October 08, 2004

Gigging


Lead singer Chris Healey dreams of his long awaited rhinoplasty appointment Posted by Hello


The Keyboard Player plys his craft Posted by Hello

The much anticipated arco (no capitals please!) gig took place on Sunday. Been waiting for photos to come back before I posted about it (I forgot my own camera - duh!) Good do all round, great playlist and Tudor was note perfect. As far as I could tell anyway... Only thing that was a bit of a pity was that they had rehearsed three songs to be played as encores, but when they finished their main set and went off (to what was basically a broom cupboard next to the stage), the rapturous applause died down a little too quickly, despite my best efforts to keep it going, and then the barman put the house music back on, making an encore impossible. Tudor et al. then had to wait in the broom cupboard for what seemed to be an appropriate amount of time before eventually sneaking back out, as though they had been doing something very important, to their awaiting fans...

Spotted a brilliant typo this evening. We went to the Anglers pub in Walton with our friends Sophie & Dan and on the back of the bar menu it said: "Please collect cutlery and condiments yourself. Witch is by the main door." I looked but I couldn't see her...

1 comment:

elyzion said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.