Sunday, December 02, 2007

It's a numbers game

27. Sounds so innocent, doesn't it? But it sends shivers down my spine, because the number 27 follows me everywhere. Consider the evidence:

  • I was born on 27th June (put it in your diaries people)
  • I grew up at 27 Ingrams Close
  • My staff number when I was temping contained 27
  • My staff number at Queen Charlotte's contained 27
  • My staff number here at Sunshine Village contains 27
  • My ski locker here at Sunshine, to which I was randomly allocated, is number 27
  • My flat in Weybridge is number 72 (stretching it slightly?)
  • 27 was by far my favourite age (stretching it quite a lot?)

Now the most scary one:

  • When we went to bingo the other night, of the six boards I selected totally at random, all six of them contained the number 27.

What can it all mean?

No comments: