Monday, September 20, 2004

I'm trying desperately to work out why my blog's gone a funny shape and you have to scroll down to get to it, but at the moment I'm stumped. Any good ideas, please let me know!

Seeing as I still have a week's holiday to go before I return to work (I'm already getting that "oh no! I can't do it anymore!" feeling in the pit of my stomach), I've divided my day between piddling about on the computer with various things and reading Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix again. I've been wanting to re-read it for ages (only read it once when it was first released and that was in two days flat so I wanted it to be a more leisurely affair this time round) but Tudor has been reading it and has taken about five months to do so. He finished it on holiday - hurrah! - and so now I've finally got my grubby little mitts on it again. I'd forgotten how good it is, can't put it down...

Righto, starving now so off to cook dinner. I wonder if I can make a good cheese sauce with one hand holding a very heavy book...probably.

1 comment:

Terrible lie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.