Sunday, September 10, 2006

Hot & cold

What a lovely day. And it's not in the least bit depressing to think that it's probably the last nice day we'll get this year.

I'm feeling pretty rough today, not sure why, some kind of virus I think. Spinning head, queasy tummy, general feeling of fatigue. I'm currently tucked up with my duvet on the sofa. So imagine my delight when I got up to feed the cats, only discover that somehow my freezer door has been left slightly open and half my stuff has defrosted. The body count so far:
  1. Leftover boeuf bourguignon
  2. Leftover beef madras
  3. 2 bags of frozen prawns
  4. 3 packets of bacon
  5. 1 bag of leftover gravy
  6. 4 pork chops
  7. 2 chicken breasts
Bugger. If I had the energy and appetite, I'd try to cook as much of it up as possible to try to salvage it but frankly, I'd keel over if I tried.

No comments: