Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Happy knackers


Happy birthday to my lovely niece Liddi - 16 years old today - who has foolishly invited her boyfriend over to her house to meet and have dinner with my whole family. RIP Alec.

The kittens were neutered today: this is a polite way of saying that Gertie had her tubes tied and Rudy had his knackers chopped off ("Have you sent them to me for my birthday?" asked Liddi). I felt like a very bad mummy and even had a little cry, but I have been delighted to find that they have been as lively and friendly as ever this evening.

Finally, here's a link to the Borat website, which is very funny. Please do have a look at the trailer for his new film, which will undoubtedly be the must-see film of the year, and you absolutely MUST look at the bit which says 'I Innocent of Accusings of the Kazakhstan Government'. Way to avert an international crisis, Cohen! Brilliant.

No comments: