Sunday, June 05, 2005

Problems with my comments

I've recently been having a strange problem with my comments server. For some reason I can't fathom, I can't open the comments box from my home laptop. I emailed those nice people at enetation (who run the comments server) to see if they could help and received an email response from a nice bloke called Jonathan (Hi Jonathan!) who, in addition to trying to sort out my comments problem, has also been advising me on the best way to get over a broken relationship. Bless him. Alcohol and action/comedy films are the way to go apparently...

Work-wise things are going well, I've got a new partner called Emma - who was very nearly poached from us by the private midwifery scheme at work until we all kicked up a fuss and Emma chose to stay with us (hurrah!) - and on Friday morning two of my women had lovely waterbirths within a few hours of each other. Sadly I missed the second one due to being asleep after my all-nighter with the first woman (don't worry, my colleague Mel was there instead!), but it's nice to keep my stats in exemplary order...

I must go and remove the box of Fudge's Cheese Straws from beside me, before I eat them all. Probably too late actually, there are only four left. To be honest, I do prefer the Chedder Wafers, and only yesterday found out how gorgeous the Stilton Wafers are too. I can't recommend them highly enough, so if you have yet to discover these delightful crumbly cheesy treats then off you go to Waitrose/Sainsbury's this very afternoon to rectify this... Mmm mmm mmmmmmmmm...............

No comments: