Friday, June 24, 2005

I think I've got it...

I'm - very tentatively - celebrating this weekend as it looks like my offer's been accepted on the flat. Should know for definite on Monday as the people I'm buying from are looking at couple of places but the estate agent says it looks - very cautiously - as though we're full steam ahead. So I would like to take this opportunity to invite you - very hesitantly - to have dinner at mine whenever you fancy it... [looks to the sky and asks that nothing bad happens, particularly seeing as it's my birthday on Monday and it can't go wrong, just can't, wouldn't be fair, I love this flat so much, please please let it be mine]

YAY! I can hear the start of the thunder and I LOVE thunderstorms, particularly when the weather is hot and sticky.

No comments: