Friday, June 17, 2005

Nice/nasty continuum

Twiglets are great. They really are, I can't eat enough of them at the moment. Oven baked too, so don't feel too bad about it.

Have a nasty habit of bursting into tears at the moment, quite without warning. Happens to me in the car rather a lot, particularly when songs on the radio remind me of my current situation, and, embarrassingly, today it happened at a conference, where I nigh on drenched my trousers during one of the lectures. Thanks goes out to those friends seated next to me who discreetly passed me tissues.

The weather is LOVELY. I love hot weather, so shut up everyone who insists on moaning about how 'sticky' it is. For Christ's sake, we only get a hot day once every 10,000 years in England so when we do, stop your bloomin' moaning. As far as I'm concerned, there is no bad weather, just inappropriate clothing.

Had my first offer on the flat rejected, as I suspected I would, so have upped it slightly and am waiting to hear back. Can't really afford to go any higher so hope they'll see sense and let me have the flat which is, by rights, mine already I reckon.

No comments: