Monday, March 26, 2007

Legacy

I've just rediscovered Mansun - no, not Marilyn Manson - but the wonderful popular beat combo from the late 90s who made some really rather excellent records. I have, happily, managed to find one of my all-time fave songs/videos on You Tube. Watch it, quick, before it's removed due to legal discussions about copyright laws... Then download Wide Open Space from whichever is your preferred music source because it's mint, or rad, or book, or whatever the young people are saying these days.

(All you html dudes out there - why will Blogger not allow me to embed videos from YouTube on here? It keeps saying the tag isn't closed. What bloody tag? In fact, it always gave me this error message in the past but went on to publish it anyway - Blogger Beta (or whatever we're on now) won't publish it at all. What do I do?)

3 comments:

silas said...

Just going to try it now with the footage of the guy skiing down the escalators at Angel Tube. I'll let you know how I get on.

silas said...

Well, it worked on mine. But I can't copy the HTML into here so you can see what the Mansun code should look like. I'll mail you it.

silas said...

Oh, and this may amuse you - or it may well not - I'm originally from a place just outside of Newcastle, called Wide Open. Anyhoo, sent you an email with the HTML in it.