Monday, March 05, 2007

"It's not normal...

...and some people say I shouldn't be using the word 'normal', but I'm using it quite deliberately." Kathy Goble, Professional Complainer, on the lesbian kiss on Eastenders.

"How can he refute the Bible, which he's supposed to live his life by, and bring God into the act of Sodomy?" Kathy Goble, Professional Complainer, on the Bishop who conducted a live gay wedding shown on This Morning

"It made me feel physically sick." Kathy Goble, Professional Complainer, on the Channel 4 series 'Queer As Folk'.

"Did you hear who they were all calling for? 'Oh my God oh my God oh my God'" Kathy Goble, Professional Complainer, on Derren Brown's Seance.

"But there's no question about the fact that Jesus was All Man" Kathy Goble, Professional Complainer, on Jerry Springer The Opera.

(X-Rated: The Top 20 Most Controversial TV Programmes)

She was absolutely great. Comedy gold. I want my own little Kathy Goble doll, that will spout bigoted rhetoric whenever I squeeze her boobs.

In her honour, I would like you all to go here and watch Paedogeddon! The Brass Eye Special (it's in 3 parts). I hear it's one of her favourites.

No comments: