Monday, February 12, 2007

I'm it

My friend Lisa has 'tagged' me - I thought this was some kind of modern technical thing, but is actually just naming me on her blog - to tell you five things about myself you didn't know. So here goes:

1. Sometimes I just eat Angel Delight for dinner, coz I'm a grown-up and no one can tell me not to.

2. I am currently teaching my cats to use the toilet. Yes, the actual, real, human toilet. I'm using the Litter Kwitter system which I got free from the Daily Mirror (my sister Toni reads it, not me, honest). They're only on the 'red disc' stage at the moment, and they're doing fine with that one, but we did try amber for a day or so last week and it didn't go too well. Gertie got stuck in the hole and then pooed on my duvet in protest. We'll see how attempt #2 goes later this week.

3. I have my own page on the Internet Movie Database. I have on occasion considered submitting a photo but have decided that that would be really very sad indeed.

4. I am terrified of never having kids.

5. I'm so excited about the new Harry Potter due out later this year I'm considering taking a couple of days off work just to read it.

I'm supposed to 'tag' five people to carry this on, but I don't know that many bloggers so I'll just tag my sister Jenny and the inimitable Silas.

No comments: