Monday, April 25, 2005

Talking to the animals

David & I paid a visit to Whipsnade Wild Animal Park last week, which was very nice, if a little windy, but I can hardly blame them for that. The penguins smelt of fish and the lions were very scary. Cost a bloody fortune to get in! So if you are planning a visit, I recommend cutting down on life's little luxuries for a month or so in preparation.


They say 90% of men have tried... Posted by Hello

I popped up to Yorkshire this weekend to show off my car and give her a good run: she was GORGEOUS by the way. What a lovely smooth ride she is... Anyway, It was lovely to see everyone and Barney has recently acquired two mice, named Lucifer & Beelzebub, who are very cute indeed. Behold the Princes of Darkness:


Gimme five! Posted by Hello


What do you mean, do I make you feel like dancing? Posted by Hello

No comments: