Thursday, November 11, 2004

What a week

Been a very busy week this week. Had two births on Saturday, postnatal visits and a labourer on Sunday (handed over care to my excellent colleague Katie and she had her baby on Monday morning), college Monday (last day - better start on that bloomin' essay now), visits all day Tuesday then took over from my partner Sally looking after someone who had just had a baby and was waiting for a placenta, visits all day wednesday and finally had a bit of a break this morning. I probably should be out doing visits right now but hey ho. Instead I've just lost my Ocado virginity, which is very exciting, should get my first delivery tomorrow between 1 & 2pm. I'll let you know how it all goes, naturally. Seeing as I haven't had the time (or the car) to go shopping properly for serveral weeks, it will be a bit of shock to have so much food in the house I reckon. Tudor won't know what has hit him when he returns from Wales!

Yes, he's in Wales visiting Granny Bea with our friend Andy. I couldn't get the time off work just now, in case you think he's abandoned me the poor dote.

I'm trying out a new comments server, please let me know if you have any problems. You shouldn't have to register or anything now to leave me compliments/insults/insightful summats & nuttins...

No comments: