Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Flat for rent

I want to post properly again soon but in the meantime I just wanted to ask if anyone reading this is interested in renting my beautiful flat in Weybridge, Surrey? Ian & Debbie, my friends and current tenants, are moving out in October so I'm very keen to find someone to move in as soon as they go. If you - or anyone you know - might be interested then either email me or leave me a comment as I'd rather it went to someone I know... Cheers!

Incidentally, exactly one month today till I fly home. Booooo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I miss something? Won't you want to live there if you're coming home?

Mia said...

No, because I'm only going to be home for a few months then I'm heading off to New Zealand to do this whole crazy thing all over again! Will be staying at my sister's to save money while I'm home...

Anonymous said...

You crazy chick you!