Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Connection problems

Sorry I've gone incommunicado for while - I've been staying at Isaac's with only occasional (and rather slow) internet access. Will try to post properly in the next couple of days, because I have much to tell about my crazy adventures in Ontario. Or Onterrible as it's known. Very quick summary: Stayed with my cousin Tine, who I haven't seen for something like 15 years, for a few days before being picked up by Isaac, Jordan & their friend Matt, and have been at Isaac's parents for the past 10 days in their fabulous fabulous house, with which I'm totally in love. Now just arrived in Calgary for Stampede training and hope to meet up with Ali (my neighbour and dance partner) tomorrow, who's just arrived here too and go back with Megan too.

No comments: