Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Boys will be boys

The boys I live with, Gravy & Zander, were on a climbing tour around the United States before they came to join us here in Canada. During this time, they were persuaded by one of their friends to participate in a photoshoot for a gay magazine (I forget which one or why, but it matters not). Being straight Aussie blokes, they were very uncomfortable with their close proximity while semi-naked, despite being best friends for the past 9 years, and when one shot required Gravy's hand to be placed on Zander's bottom, they needed a whole heap of beer to be consumed before it could take place. But still, they are both rather buff to say the least, so the finished product was worth their agony, as I'm sure you'll agree. Knowing I had a penchant for a bit of boy on boy action, Gravy made the mistake of emailing me the one picture they hadn't deleted from their hard drive and made me promise not to put it on facebook. I have kept that promise. But I never said I wouldn't put it on my blog; a technicality I have decided to exploit. Sorry boys.

My muscle injury continues to aggrieve me, and the painkillers I'm on are mighty strong. I've not taken any this morning as I have to go to the bank and the post office and, given that it snowed again overnight, I wish to get there in one piece. But when I get back and can slump on the sofa, I'll take some more and fly for a bit. I really wanted to go skiing tomorrow - loads of my friends will be on the slopes - but obviously, that's not an option just yet. Fingers crossed that next week I'll be up to another lesson and I can regain some confidence.

5 comments:

Zander said...

Is that all that girls think about?! My eyes are up here, I'd appreciate it if you stopped oggling my buttocks!

Mia said...

You have beautiful eyes too darlin'...but I'm afraid the buttocks win everytime.

Anonymous said...

Oooh. Pretty boys!

Zander said...

I should also point that photo credit goes to Grace Jehan.

Mia said...

Yes thanks for that Zander, I meant to ask you for her name.