Sunday, August 13, 2006

Bargain of the Month #1

Welcome to a new feature: Bargain of the Month. I love a bargain, me. Yesterday I was in York with my family and happen to wander into Habitat. Okay, so not an uncommon occurance, as you may be aware, but still. They had a 'clearance corner' which had a few reduced items and I spotted a rug leaning up against the wall. Now, I've been after a rug for my lounge but haven't found anything suitable* yet so I thought I'd take a look. It turned out to be 'Genevieve', which you can find if you go to the Habitat website (can't do a direct link as their website is a bit annoying like that), which is jolly nice and was listed as £395 in the catalogue, but £295 on the website. Anway, due to a couple of black marks (which came off straight away with Carpet Power), it was available for the much reduced price of £73. I thank you.

*okay, cheap enough then

No comments: