Sunday, February 26, 2006

Big News

On Tuesday, I went to Salsa. I have been moved up to the Intermediate/Advanced class. I am struggling. Still, my lovely neighbour Alistair, who I go to the class with, is also in the I/A class and has been taking me through things slowly and repeatedly, so bless him.

In other news, my friend David is in hospital at the moment and has been very ill indeed, having had major surgery at the beginning of the week and subsequently been in intensive care for a couple of days. If anyone out there prays regularly (unlike the heathen that I am) then I'd appreciate a couple sent his way. He has a fantastic scar which practically bisects his entire torso, currently held together with staples so he looks like something out of Hellraiser. Very cool. I've reassured him that Chicks Dig Scars and he can tell them it's a (very neat) shark bite.

No comments: