Thursday, December 23, 2004

Bad blogger, bad bad blogger...

[hits head against wall]

I'm sorry. I've been a very bad blogger and it shan't happen again. Excuses are as follows:

a) had a run of lots of births/overnighters
b) was ill with really nasty pukey high temperature bug
c) had my 3000 word essay to finish, already had an extension, couldn't get another one without going to a board and having a really good excuse ('I was tired' wouldn't cut it I'd wager)
d) I had to write, direct, buy the props and star in our Christmas review at work (it was very very good though I say it myself)
e) Christmas i.e. present shopping and numerous get-togethers
f) basically lazy

Sorry.

To make up for it, here are some photos which illustrate the above points.


A Charlotte's Christmas Carol: Dr Edmondeezer Scrooge (our Clinical Director is called Mr Edmonds) tells Babs Crotchsniff she has to have an induction of labour on Christmas Day. By the way, the bump isn't real, for those who get excited about these things... Posted by Hello


Never a truer word... Posted by Hello


Elliot 'Ginger' Woods and his beautiful mummy Zoe Posted by Hello


Tudor and his lovely wife Richard relax in the comfort of their beautiful seaside retreat Posted by Hello

And please go and have a look/laugh at the stupid Irish people. Ha ha.

No comments: