Sunday, March 29, 2009

gnikrow t'nsi sihT

Okay, firstly my computer is doing some thing REALLY weird just now. I've been trying to write this and it keeps putting everything I'm typing - get this - BACKWARDS. No idea why. I'm having to write this on another programme and cut and paste it over in order for the letters to be in the right order. Whisky Tango Foxtrot?!

Secondly, I have lots to tell you, I really do, mostly good and one little thing bad. But as, once again, we're rushing our internet time, it'll have to wait a little bit longer (The other day I uploaded pictures to Isaac's facebook and it took over 2 hours because it kept failing and cost us SIXTEEN DOLLARS in internet time. This bloody backwards country!) In the meantime I thought I'd just post a link to this, written by the ever-brilliant Clive James, because it amused me so greatly.

No comments: