Thursday, October 19, 2006

Although I am now the proud owner of a Darkplace DVD, sadly, it is not a signed copy. My friend Megan and I arrived at Virgin only to discover that every weirdo in London (and let's face it, that's a lot of weirdos) had turned up ahead of us - even the Virgin staff were saying they hadn't anticipated anything like it. They sold out of the DVD! Anyway, Megan and I said sod this for a game of soldiers to the 4 hour wait and went for a pizza instead. We did however get to stand just a couple of metres away from the boys and Richard/Dean/Thornton almost kind of looked at me, so that was nice. Naturally, I discovered I had absent-mindedly taken my camera out of my bag the previous evening so could only record the momentous occasion on the very crappy camera on my phone:


It is them, I promise...

No comments: